Canberra Diaspora Competition
The Canberra Diaspora is a collection of videos from people who have links to the National Capital. If you have links to Canberra the following competition may be of interest to you... Executive Director Jeremy Lasek has asked for all Canberrans to help spread the word among family and friends who have passed through, worked or studied in Canberra...
A Canberra 100 news release
Twitter updates @LasekJeremy
“This competition is part of the wider project to gather stories of Canberra’s Diaspora,” Mr Lasek said. “It’s open to anyone from students, politicians, public servants, musicians or one-time visitors, who can enter by uploading a video to the Canberra Diaspora website.
“The video should tell a story about their connection to Canberra, and can also focus on parents or grandparents who have made a significant contribution to the making and growing of the nation’s capital.”
First prize includes:
- Return flights for two people from any capital city in Australia
- A 5-star accommodation package for two people, for two nights
- Canberra Theatre show tickets for four people
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner vouchers at some of Canberra’s best restaurants and cafes
- Car rental for two days
- A Legacy of Good Design prize pack
- A specially-designed itinerary of Canberra attractions
Second prize includes a Canberra Glassworks voucher to the value of $600 and third prize is a Craft ACT Shop voucher to the value of $400.
The competition is open from 22 July to 10 September, with all entries uploaded to the Canberra Diaspora website during this time in the running.
To enter the Canberra Diaspora competition, or for more information, visit: http://www.canberradiaspora.com.au/